The purpose of LifeCampus ministry is to provide the body of Christ worship opportunity in the home of those who are unable to make it to the Christ First Church main campus for health or caregiving reasons.
The homes of individuals become an extended satellite campus of Christ First Church by intentional design. The ultimate goal is have multiple ministry teams at multiple homes worshipping together every sunday with member families.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Benefits
- Connect those who are unable to attend the church service to church and facilitate the relationship between member families and regular attendees
- Create stronger ties by member families to Christ First Church family which would ordinarily be weakened by absence
- Increase the ability of the church to meet the practical, physical, and spiritual need of member families because visiting ministry teams are able to share as they see needs arise
- Raise awareness of the challenges of caregiving and related special needs for the general congregation and offer them means to meet those needs as appropriate
- Develop ministry team that are comfortable and equipped to do community-based ministry outside the four walls of the church
- Develop spiritual growth and discipleship opportunities for those who would normally not have the opportunity to participate because of health challenges